ESPGHAN has a variety of meeting and events that take place throughout the year. These range from the large Annual Meeting to the smaller Standing Committee Schools, International Schools and Monothematic Meetings.
If you are an ESPGHAN member and would like to organise an ESPGHAN Educational Event you can find more Information on how to submit a proposal in the myESPGHAN area.
ESPGHAN Members may attend two courses per EPP year (October to October) while non members may attend one course before becoming members. If a non-member would like to attend future events, they must apply for ESPGHAN Membership.
1. ESPGHAN NITE Masterclass: : Intestinal failure from birth to adulthood, April 2020, Italy
2. 4th PETDW International Workshop Therapeutic Digestive Endoscopy in Children, June 2020, Italy
3. ESPGHAN GI Summer School, June 2020, Israel
4. ESPGHAN Eastern European Summer School, July 2020, Russia
5. Advances and controversies in the management of the pediatric functional gastrointestinal disorders, July 2020, Italy
6. ESPGHAN AHP Summer School, September 2020, Spain
7. ESPGHAN Young Investigator Forum, September 2020, Croatia
8. ESPGHAN Hepatology Summer School, September 2020, Austria
9. ESPGHAN 2nd Masterclass in GI Immunology, October 2020, The Netherlands
10. ESPGHAN 6th IBD Masterclass, November 2020, UK
11. ESPGHAN NEC (Necrotising enterocolitis: a state of the art research and clinical management in preterm infants), November 2020, UK
12. ESPGHAN Monothematic Conference: PSC/Autoimmune Liver Diseases, January 2021, UK