Писмо до националните организации
Dear National Society Presidents and Representatives,
Please see attached the ESPGHAN Monthly Newsletter, which is sent to all our Members and serves as an important tool in the dissemination of important societal information. We hope that this newsletter will be sent to all paediatric gastroenterologists in your country, encouraging those who are not ESPGHAN members to apply for membership and get access to all membership benefits.
We would like to extend our gratitude for those of you who attended our recent meeting in Vienna. Your attendance and vital contributions at that meeting gave us a clear direction to future collaboration and the achievement of shared goals and visions, which is to benefit the health of children in Europe and beyond and endeavour to facilitate the best standards of care in all countries.
As mentioned during the meeting in Vienna, it is important for ESPGHAN as well as for all paediatric gastroenterologists in Europe to be Members of ESPGHAN to ensure we are fully together in both partnership and aligned aims and purposes. ESPGHAN Membership no longer requires the presentation of a poster or talk (a letter of support from an ESPGHAN Member not serving on Council and a CV is required) and we currently have two intakes per year for our applications (March 31stand September 30th).
As a reminder as an existing Member/for those who are yet to join us, the benefits of ESPGHAN Membership are listed below:
- A European network of clinical and scientific paediatric gastroenterologists, hepatologists and nutritionists; allied health professionals and trainees who promote and encourage scientific exchange
- Access to ESPGHAN Committees and Working Groups and their outcomes
- Journal of Paediatric Gastroenterology and Nutrition – Online and Print copies
- Reduced rates to attend the ESPGHAN Annual Meeting
- Monthly Newsletters
- Voting rights for all new full members incl. voting at our AGM
- Eligibility to a wide range of Awards and Grants.
Once again, many thanks for your continued cooperation and valued input. If you require any additional information on Membership or any other aspect of ESPGHAN activities, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Sent on behalf of
Prof. Raanan Shamir, ESPGHAN President
Prof. Almuthe Christina Hauer, ESPGHAN International Affairs Representative